2023 Summer Camp Policies
- If you decide you want to cancel the summer camp, you have to make an official request to the parent portal.
- If you submit a request before 4/15, we’ll refund all the tuition.
- If you submit a request before 5/01, we’ll give you a 100% Credit or 70% Refund.
- If you submit a request before 6/01, we’ll give you a 100% Credit or 50% Refund.
- If you submit a request before 6/15, we’ll give you a 75% Credit, No Refund.
- If you submit a request on 6/18 or After, we give No Credit or Refund.
Change of Camp Policy
If you decide you want to change camps, you have to make an official request to the parent portal. There is a $10 Charge Per Change Request. You are responsible for paying the camp tuition differences, there are no refunds if you switch to a less expensive camp.
Camp Pass Policy
For priority camp pass holders, all camps can be cancelled two weeks prior the start date of selected camp. To do so, simply login the parent portal and select Camp->2023 Summer Camp->Camp Registration for priority camp pass holder, the cancel button is available two weeks prior camp starts.
All unused camp passes will be refunded as account credit at the end of summer. This credit can be used for any future registrations, and it does not have an expiration date.